This is what is included in the Kit, you will need additional Items to complete the Trailer build such as wheels, collars to hold the wheels on, trailer bed material and Tools.
3. Now place the 7/8” Rod onto the 1/2” 440 Bolt as shown below and Tighten follow this instruction for the remainder of the 7/8” Rods.
9. Take one of the Rear Delrin Spring Hangers and 2 1/4” Bolts and Fasten it to the Trailer repeat this on the other side of the Trailer using the same steps. (Note: you will need to push with a good amount of pressure to get the bolts to thread into the trailer.)
10. Take one of the Front Aluminum Spring Hangers and 2 1/4” Bolts and Fasten it to the Trailer repeat this on the other side of the trailer using the same steps. (Note: you will need to push with a good amount of pressure the get the bolts to thread into the trailer.)
13. Tighten the springs as shown, make sure they still rotate freely.
14. Take the other 2 5/8” bolts and 2 more 440 lock nuts and mount the springs as shown repeat on other side of trailer.
15. Springs should mount as shown below tighten 440 nuts but make sure they spring freely with no binding repeat this on the other side of the trailer with the other spring.
17. Slide 1/8” Steel Axle rod through springs.
18. Trim the axle as needed depending on what tires you use and what offset they have.
19. Install spacers, Tires and Collars to hold the wheels on the axle, (NOTE: Tires and Collars are not provided with this kit you will need to acquire you own.)
Here is the Trailer Assembled with some trailer bed material that I made, you can use wood strips or whatever material you would like and I used a Clod Buster Road end for my Tongue this to will need to be provided by you.